This website (www.thisistheunit.com) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Your continued use of the site will constitute acceptance of those changes.
This Policy applies to www.thisistheunit.com
2. CONSENT FOR DATA PROCESSING
By providing your personal information and registering this site you consent to our Terms and Conditions.
- PERSONAL INFORMATIONPersonal Information may be collected on this website as follows our websites :
- i) Information collected from Registration form:
For the purposes of making contact regarding our products and services.
What Information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information
Contact Phone Number
Subject of a contact message
A contact message
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- i) Cookies
To improve user experience and anonymous (non-personally identifiable) advertising.
We may use third-party advertising companies. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages visited). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
Cookies help us provide you with a better user experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
You can decline cookies by selecting this option in your web browser settings.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Our contact details are located in the ‘Contact Us’ pages of our website.
Should you wish to make such a request you should contact us in writing at:
5. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally obtained. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of information is maintained upon disposal.
6. WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not share your details with third parties.
- SECURITY We follow best practice, including but not limited to implementing administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse.
- EXTERNAL LINKS Our Websites contain links to other sites. The Unit will not be responsible for the privacy practices of external websites that are linked from thisistheunit.com.